It Can Be Hard to Deal with Debt Stress – We Can Help
Stress and worries about money will wear you down. With credit cards at their limits, trouble sleeping and not enough money to pay monthly bills, you need to know where to turn for real solutions. Find out how to deal with your debts without borrowing more money.
Regardless of your situation, there is hope that you can be debt free. Your bank might have turned you down for a consolidation loan, but it is still possible to get back on track with your credit cards and debts. We're here to help you.
Finding the best solution for you can be hard with so many programs and options to choose from. Take a little time to do your research, find online reviews or ask a reputable non-profit debt counselling organization for help.
You need debt help in Canada with a solution that really works. Some ads make dealing with your debts sound easy, but it’s not one-size-fits-all. Let us help you find the right option for you. In Canada there are many ways to deal with debt.
Creating a Debt Relief Plan – Do it Today
We can help you:
- Repay your debts with one affordable monthly payment
- Save thousands of dollars in interest
- Look at options to get out of debt and re-establish financial stability
- Pay your bills and living expenses by managing your money better
Call us now 1-888-527-8999. One of our highly trained, professional Credit & Debt Counsellors would be happy to help you!
Explore Your Options to Get Out of Debt - Choose the Best One
When you start looking at what to do about your debts, it can be hard to know which option will work best. An experienced Credit Counsellor will answer your questions, explain the short and long-term consequences and give you the information you need to make a decision.
Some of the debt relief options and tips a Credit Counsellor serving Canada will explain are:
- Programs to repay debt and consolidate payments, making it easier to manage all of your bill payments and living expenses.
- Debt management programs where your creditors waive or reduce how much interest they charge you. This helps you repay what you owe.
- Help with your household budget so that you can go back to your lender for a loan or mortgage refinance.
- Insolvency options provided by a bankruptcy trustee, e.g. referral to a trustee for information about going bankrupt or filing a Consumer Proposal to repay part of what you owe.
- Lump sum payment arrangements and how debt settlement works in Canada. There are advantages and disadvantages to making one large payment, after which your creditors will write off anything left owing. You’ll want to know about the long term consequences ahead of time.
- Researching debt relief companies and how to find reliable, truthful reviews.
- You might not be able to repay your debts, so you need to know how to communicate with your creditors in a way to stop stressful collection calls or write a forgiveness of debt letter.
- Dealing with and paying off government debt.
"When debts became a problem, I felt very overwhelmed – like I could not see the end of the tunnel. Picking up the phone felt like lifting a 10 pound rock, but they were very cheerful on the other end of the line. I came in, discussed my situation in privacy, and instantly got relief knowing I was in good hands."
- Delores, Actual Client
Next Steps to Take to Get Help with Your Debts
When you contact the right debt relief organization, you’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain. Last year alone, over 60,000 Canadians contacted us for help with their money and debts. 97% of them reported that they would recommend our service to others. We are also the winner of the 2019 Consumer Choice Award in many cities across Canada.
Give us a call now and find out how we can help you too. Once you know how to handle your situation, you’ll feel back in control.
Free, Confidential Debt Help - Contact a Credit Counsellor Now
Having an appointment is free, confidential and you can talk to the Credit Counsellor in person or over the phone. You won’t be obligated to anything by speaking with your Counsellor, and they won’t judge you.
Waiting might only make it worse – Contact us now at 1-888-527-8999.
With Canada's most trusted and highest accredited non-profit credit counselling service available in Canada, what’s holding you back? Get relief from your stress and debt today.
Find out more about the Credit Counselling Society and why people trust us to help them with their money and debt problems.
Talk to a Credit Counsellor About How to Get Out of Debt
Ask your Counsellor your questions so that you understand the options you have to deal with your debts, starting right away.
The longer you wait, the less options you’ll have. The best solution to choose will be the one that fits your budget and helps you avoid getting into debt again in the future.