Get Help & Solutions for Payday Loan Debt in Ottawa, Ontario
Payday Loan Help in Ottawa, Ontario - Are you feeling trapped by your payday loans? Do you feel like you’ve lost control of your pay cheques? Maybe you’re not sure what to do or what your options are.
Stop the stress and get help now.
How We Help You Break Free from Depending on Payday Loans
People we help across Ontario often tell us that they wish they had come to see us sooner!
Let us help you get back on track. We can help you to:
- Stop the payday loan cycle
- Create a plan so that you don't have more month than money
- Explore options to consolidate payday loans and debts in Ottawa into one affordable monthly payment to get out of debt
- Avoid bankruptcy
- Save thousands in interest
No one plans to get into debt or get stuck in a payday loan cycle. We know how hard it can be to ask for help, but you'll feel better knowing what you can do about your debts.
We can help you look at all your options to deal with your debt and create a plan to keep your finances on track so that you don't need to borrow with payday loans.
Contact Us Now
Get in touch with us know by phone, email, or anonymous online chat. We will respond to your questions and even help you book an appointment to meet with one of our professionally trained Credit & Debt Counsellors. Our appointments are free, confidential and without obligation.
"I cannot say enough good things about my experience with The Credit Counselling Society. Life is definitely better than it would have been. If you are struggling with debt, reach out to this Society for help...only good things will follow."
- Kate, Actual Client Review from Facebook
Solutions for Debt in Ontario that a Counsellor will Help You Learn More About
There’s no one-size-fits-all way to dealing with your debts. You’ll want to get information from your Counsellor that lets you deal with your circumstances once and for all.
Some of the options to deal with debt are:
- A debt consolidation and repayment program that lowers your payments and charges less interest
- Help to arrange a manageable budget so that you qualify for a consolidation loan
- Legal debt relief options offered through the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act, which can include a Consumer Proposal or bankruptcy
The Longer You Wait to Get Help with Your Payday Loans in Ottawa the Less Solutions You’ll Have Available
Countless numbers of people we have helped have told us that they stressed about their payday loans for over a year before getting help. They got deeper into debt, lost sleep and their health and work suffered. Don’t be one of them. We’re ready to help you, and we serve Ottawa, Ontario. Contact us now at 613-234-0505.
514 - 130 Albert Street
Ottawa, ON K1P 5G4