Our Credit Counselling Services - Debt Help, Bankruptcy Counselling, DMPs, Budgeting & Financial Planning
Each year the Credit Counselling Society (CCS) helps over 70,000 people through our three core services: Debt Solutions, Financial Strategies and Education.
Debt Solutions - Debt Repayment & Debt Settlement Programs
- Confidential credit counselling, in person or over the phone
- Toll free telephone information and referrals
- Debt repayment programs
- Debt settlement programs
- NoMoreDebts.org website provides people with guidance to deal with their debt
Financial Planning and Strategies - Credit and Money Management
- Credit and money management publications
- Referrals to other community and professional services
- MyMoneyCoach.ca website dedicated to helping people learn how to avoid unwise debt, use their money wisely and plan for their financial future. We also publish a monthly newsletter from MyMoneyCoach.ca.
Credit & Debt Education - Budgeting, Money Management & Credit Workshops
- Educational workshops on personal money management and the wise use of credit
- MoneySmart Living program for employers to help their employees
- Online assistance and information
We Constantly Strive to Improve Our Programs
At CCS, we are committed to always providing the best possible programs and services to our clients and stakeholders. To ensure the highest quality, and promote growth and improvement, we have implemented a Performance and Quality Improvement (PQI) program.
The PQI program is spearheaded by a dedicated committee that analyzes data, performs internal audits and reviews client records and survey responses to look for opportunities to improve the way we do things. The committee then makes recommendations to our senior management team for consideration. The quality improvement process involves all of our employees, clients, and stakeholders, not just the PQI committee.