Get Help & Solutions for Payday Loan Debt in Waterloo, Ontario
Payday Loan Help in Waterloo, Ontario - Are you struggling to get out from under your payday loans? Has trying to make the payments taken over your life? Maybe you feel like you’re running out of options.
Stop worrying about money – you need help.
How We Help You to Stop Re-Borrowing Your Payday Loan to Make Ends Meet
Across Ontario many individuals and couples tell us that it would have been nice to know about our help sooner!
We can help you get your finances back on track. We can help you to:
- Stop relying on payday loans
- Show you how to manage your monthly bills and expenses to deal with your payday loans in Waterloo and get out of debt
- Get through the month with a realistic budget
- Save thousands of dollars in interest payments
- Avoid having to declare bankruptcy
No one plans to get into debt or get stuck in a payday loan cycle. We know how hard it can be to ask for help, but you'll feel better knowing what you can do about your debts.
We can help you look at all your options to deal with your debt and create a plan to keep your finances on track so that you don't need to borrow with payday loans.
Get Help Now
Give us a call and ask us your questions and find out what you need to know about dealing with your debts. We’ll also be happy to make you an appointment so that you can speak confidentially about your situation with one of our friendly, accredited Debt Counsellors. Contact us now by phone, email, or anonymous online chat.
"I cannot say enough good things about my experience with The Credit Counselling Society. Life is definitely better than it would have been. If you are struggling with debt, reach out to this Society for help...only good things will follow."
- Kate, Actual Client Review from Facebook
Ontario Debt Relief Options a Counsellor Will Explain
There are many ways to deal with debt. Your Credit Counsellor will provide you with information so that you can make an informed decision about what is best for you.
Some ways to deal with your debts include:
- A Debt Management Program to consolidate your payments and repay what you owe without borrowing more money
- Help to arrange a manageable budget so that you qualify for a consolidation loan
- Legal debt relief options offered through the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act, which can include a Consumer Proposal or bankruptcy
The Longer You Wait to Get Help with Your Payday Loans in Waterloo the Less Solutions You’ll Have Available
Most of the people that we help report that they were stuck in the payday loan cycle for over a year before getting help. Break out of the trap and get on with your life. Contact us now from Waterloo, Ontario for help at 519-340-1013.