Free Debt Relief in Midland, Ontario & Debt Elimination Solutions – Programs, Options & Services
How to make debt reduction work; Eliminating credit card debt, settlement solutions, debt management & repayment, debt forgiveness letter and debt consolidation options.
You need debt relief in Midland, Ontario with a solution that works. While some ads make it sound easy, it is a process you need to be committed to - and we can help. In Canada there are many programs and ways to deal with debt.
It can be hard to choose from the wide selection of solutions and find the one that’s right one for you. It’s important to do your research, find online reviews or ask a trusted non-profit credit counselling organization for help.
It Can Be Hard to Deal with Debt Stress – We Can Help
Let us help you get rid of stress and money worries in your life. If you lose sleep thinking about your debts, your credit cards are maxed or you’re not sure if you can pay all of your monthly bills, you need a solution that won’t get you deeper into debt.
We are here to help, because no matter what your situation, there is hope that you can be debt free. If you’ve been declined by your lender when you wanted to consolidate your loans, it is still possible to get back in control of your credit cards and debts. It really is. Let us show you your options.
Begin moving forward today by arranging an appointment to speak with one of our highly trained Credit Counsellors. We're happy to help you and answer any questions you might have. All of our appointments are always free, confidential and non-judgmental.
Our Clients Interviewed on the News
Occasionally, the news media will speak with one or two of our clients who are comfortable to publicly share what they've experienced. Below you can see a couple of these stories.
Creating a Debt Relief Plan – Do it Today
We can help you:
- Save thousands of dollars of interest
- Repay your debts with one manageable monthly payment
- Explore options to get out of debt and regain financial stability
- Manage your money better - pay all of your bills and living expenses
Contact us now. One of our highly trained, professional Credit & Debt Counsellors would be happy to help you!
Get Out of Debt - Explore Your Options and Choose What Will Work Best for You
Most people really don’t know what they need to know about dealing with their debts. They need more information about short and long-term consequences and they need their questions answered.
A trained Credit Counsellor will give you the information you need so that you can make an informed decision.
A Credit Counsellor serving Midland will give you details and tips about debt relief options. Some of these are:
- Debt repayment and consolidation programs to make it easier to manage all of your bill payments and living expenses.
- Debt management programs where your creditors work with you to help you repay what you owe. In many cases your creditors will stop charging you interest.
- Help with your personal or family budget if you want to refinance an existing loan or mortgage.
- Referral to a bankruptcy trustee for information on going bankrupt if you are insolvent, or filing a Consumer Proposal if you can repay part of what you owe.
- How debt settlement works in Canada, including the advantages and disadvantages. Making one large payment in exchange for the rest of your debt being written off has long term consequences that you’ll want to know about ahead of time.
- How to research debt relief companies and find trustworthy reviews.
- How to communicate with creditors, stop stressful collection calls and write a forgiveness of debt letter.
- How to pay off government debt.
"Excellent way to consolidate, to make payments towards the principle only! The Credit Counselling Society negotiated on my behalf to bring down my interest rates to ZERO with all my creditors while I paid off the debt load. That would have taken me 150 years to pay off. Accomplished in 4.5 years. Now I am debt free!"
- Melody, Actual Client Review from Facebook
Ask a Credit Counsellor How to Get Out of Debt
Your Credit Counsellor will explain to you what you need to know so that you can start dealing with your debts right away.
Ultimately, the best option for you to choose will be the one that you can afford to follow through with, and then stay out of debt once and for all.
Next Steps to Take to Get Help with Your Debts
Once you decide to get help from the right debt relief organization, your worries will be put at ease. Close to 70,000 Canadians last year alone contacted us for help with their finances. When asked, 97% of them responded that they would recommend our service to other people. We have also won the 2018 Consumer Choice Award in many cities in many provinces across Canada.
Find out how we can help you - Give us a call right now. After you’ve got the information you need to handle your situation, you’ll feel better.
Free, Confidential Debt Help - Contact a Credit Counsellor Now
Appointments are free, confidential and available either in person or over the phone. Your Counsellor won’t judge you and you’re not obligated to anything after the appointment.
Waiting might only make it worse – Contact us now at 1-888-527-8999.
With Canada's most trusted and highest accredited non-profit credit counselling service available in Midland, what’s holding you back? Get relief from your stress and debt today.
Learn more about the Credit Counselling Society and why so many people, governments, professionals, and community organizations trust us to help individuals with their money and debt challenges.