Get Debt Relief in Toronto, Ontario & Eliminate Debt with Solutions, Options, Programs & Services
How to pay off and reduce credit card debt: Debt settlement, debt management, forgiveness of debt letter, debt consolidation and more.
You need debt help in Toronto, Ontario with a solution that really works. Some ads make dealing with your debts sound easy, but it’s not one-size-fits-all. Let us help you find the right option for you. In Canada there are many ways to deal with debt.
Finding the best solution for you can be hard with so many programs and options to choose from.
Take a little time to do your research, find online reviews or ask a reputable non-profit debt counselling organization for help.
It Can Be Hard to Deal with Debt Stress – We Can Help
Let us help you get rid of stress and money worries in your life. If you lose sleep thinking about your debts, your credit cards are maxed or you’re not sure if you can pay all of your monthly bills, you need a solution that won’t get you deeper into debt.
We are here to help, because no matter what your situation, there is hope that you can be debt free. If you’ve been declined by your lender when you wanted to consolidate your loans, it is still possible to get back in control of your credit cards and debts. It really is. Let us show you your options.
Get started right now by speaking with one of our friendly Credit Counsellors. All you need to do is call us to make an appointment or ask just ask us some questions. Our appointments completely confidential and free of charge, and all of our Counsellors are friendly, professionally trained, and non-judgmental.
Our Clients Interviewed on the News
On occasion, the news media will talk to one or two of our clients who are comfortable sharing their story with the public. Below you can see two of these stories.
Why You Need to Make a Debt Relief Plan Today
We can help you:
- Save thousands of dollars of interest
- Repay your debts with one manageable monthly payment
- Explore options to get out of debt and regain financial stability
- Manage your money better - pay all of your bills and living expenses
Contact us now. One of our highly trained, professional Credit & Debt Counsellors would be happy to help you!
Explore Your Options to Get Out of Debt - Choose the Best One
It can be hard to know what option will work best when you first look at what to do about your debts.
An experienced Debt Counsellor will give you the information you need to make a decision. They will answer your questions and take the time to explain the short and long-term consequences of all your options.
Some of the debt help solutions a Credit Counsellor serving Toronto will talk to you about are:
- Programs to repay debt and consolidate payments, making it easier to manage all of your bill payments and living expenses.
- Debt repayment programs where your creditors waive or reduce how much interest they charge you. This helps you repay what you owe.
- Help with your household budget so that you can go back to your lender for a loan or mortgage refinance.
- Insolvency options provided by a bankruptcy trustee, e.g. referral to a trustee for information about going bankrupt or filing a Consumer Proposal to repay part of what you owe.
- Lump sum payment arrangements and how debt settlement works in Canada. There are advantages and disadvantages to making one large payment, after which your creditors will write off anything left owing. You’ll want to know about the long term consequences ahead of time.
- Researching debt relief companies and how to find reliable, truthful reviews.
- You might not be able to repay your debts, so you need to know how to communicate with your creditors in a way to stop stressful collection calls or write a forgiveness of debt letter.
- Dealing with and paying off government debt.
"The Credit Counselling Society gave us back our hope, and our future. We had been amassing credit card debt for years for our son’s medical expenses; just trying to keep our heads above the water. Even though my husband and I both worked full time and we didn't spend frivolously, we couldn't keep up with the interest. We just wanted to be able to pay what we owed without being harassed and gouged. The Credit Counselling Society got the credit card companies to freeze the interest, and allow us to make regular manageable payments without harassment. I highly recommend their services to anyone who is struggling with debt."
- Anne Marie, Actual Client Review from Facebook
Ask a Credit Counsellor How to Get Out of Debt
Your Credit Counsellor will explain to you what you need to know so that you can start dealing with your debts right away.
Ultimately, the best option for you to choose will be the one that you can afford to follow through with, and then stay out of debt once and for all.
Take the Next Step to Get Help with Your Debts
Once you decide to get help from the right debt relief organization, your worries will be put at ease. Close to 70,000 Canadians last year alone contacted us for help with their finances. When asked, 97% of them responded that they would recommend our service to other people. We have also won the 2018 Consumer Choice Award in many cities in many provinces across Canada.
Find out how we can help you - Give us a call right now. After you’ve got the information you need to handle your situation, you’ll feel better.
Get Free, Confidential Debt Relief - Talk to a Credit Counsellor Right Now
Appointments are free, confidential and available either in person or over the phone. Your Counsellor won’t judge you and you’re not obligated to anything after the appointment.
Waiting might only make it worse – Contact us now at 647-776-0485.
With Canada's most trusted and highest accredited non-profit credit counselling service available in Toronto, what’s holding you back? Get relief from your stress and debt today.
Find out more about the Credit Counselling Society, how we provide debt relief and why people trust us to help them with their money and debt problems.
425 Bloor Street East
Toronto, ON M4W 3R4