Free Debt Help in Richmond Hill, Ontario & Debt Elimination Solutions – Options, Services & Programs
Credit card debt reduction and how to get out of debt: Settling what you owe, debt management, debt forgiveness letter, debt consolidation and more.
You need debt help in Richmond Hill, Ontario with a solution that really works. Some ads make dealing with your debts sound easy, but it’s not one-size-fits-all. Let us help you find the right option for you. In Canada there are many ways to deal with debt.
Finding the best solution for you can be hard with so many programs and options to choose from.
Take a little time to do your research, find online reviews or ask a reputable non-profit debt counselling organization for help.
We Can Help You Eliminate the Stress of Being in Debt
Get help lifting the weight of stress and money worries off your shoulders. Sleepless nights, maxed out credit cards or not being able to pay your monthly bills – that’s no way to live. And the right debt solution won’t put you deeper into debt.
Even if you’ve been declined by your bank when you tried to consolidate your loans, it is possible to get back in control of your credit cards and debts. Regardless of your situation, there is hope that you can be debt free. We are here to help.
Get started today by calling to make a free appointment to talk to one of our experienced Credit Counsellors. We're happy to share our expertise with you and answer your questions. All of our appointments are completely free, 100% confidential, and always non-judgmental.
CTV News and Global TV Interviewing Our Clients
Occasionally, the news media will speak with one or two of our clients who are comfortable to publicly share what they've experienced. Below you can see a couple of these stories.
Creating a Debt Relief Plan – Do it Today
We can help you:
- Repay your debts with one affordable monthly payment
- Save thousands of dollars in interest
- Look at options to get out of debt and re-establish financial stability
- Pay your bills and living expenses by managing your money better
Contact us now. One of our qualified Credit Counsellors would be happy to help!
Get Out of Debt - Explore Your Options and Choose What Will Work Best for You
When you start looking at what to do about your debts, it can be hard to know which option will work best. An experienced Credit Counsellor will answer your questions, explain the short and long-term consequences and give you the information you need to make a decision.
Some of the debt relief options and tips a Credit Counsellor serving Richmond Hill will explain are:
- Programs to repay debt and consolidate payments, making it easier to manage all of your bill payments and living expenses.
- Debt repayment programs where your creditors waive or reduce how much interest they charge you. This helps you repay what you owe.
- Help with your household budget so that you can go back to your lender for a loan or mortgage refinance.
- Insolvency options provided by a bankruptcy trustee, e.g. referral to a trustee for information about going bankrupt or filing a Consumer Proposal to repay part of what you owe.
- Lump sum payment arrangements and how debt settlement works in Canada. There are advantages and disadvantages to making one large payment, after which your creditors will write off anything left owing. You’ll want to know about the long term consequences ahead of time.
- Researching debt relief companies and how to find reliable, truthful reviews.
- You might not be able to repay your debts, so you need to know how to communicate with your creditors in a way to stop stressful collection calls or write a forgiveness of debt letter.
- Dealing with and paying off government debt.
"The Credit Counselling Society gave us back our hope, and our future. We had been amassing credit card debt for years for our son’s medical expenses; just trying to keep our heads above the water. Even though my husband and I both worked full time and we didn't spend frivolously, we couldn't keep up with the interest. We just wanted to be able to pay what we owed without being harassed and gouged. The Credit Counselling Society got the credit card companies to freeze the interest, and allow us to make regular manageable payments without harassment. I highly recommend their services to anyone who is struggling with debt."
- Anne Marie, Actual Client Review from Facebook
Get Out of Debt - Ask a Credit Counsellor How
Your Counsellor will answer your questions and give you the information you need to start dealing with your debts right away. The best option will be the one that fits your budget and lets you deal with your debts once and for all.
Next Steps to Take to Get Help with Your Debts
You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain when you contact the right debt relief organization. Last year alone, almost 70,000 Canadians asked us for help. 97% of them said they would recommend our service to others. We are also the winner of the 2018 Consumer Choice Award in several cities across Canada.
Give us a call right now to find out how we can help you too. You’ll feel better knowing how to handle your situation.
Free, Confidential Debt Help - Contact a Credit Counsellor Now
Having an appointment is free, confidential and you can talk to the Credit Counsellor in person or over the phone. You won’t be obligated to anything by speaking with your Counsellor, and they won’t judge you.
Don’t wait - Contact us now at 647-776-0485.
With free help available from an accredited, non-profit credit counselling organization in Richmond Hill, what’s stopping you? Get debt relief today.
Find out more about the Credit Counselling Society and why people trust us to help them with their money and debt problems.
Office Serving Richmond Hill
Suite 200 - 100 Consilium Place
Scarborough, ON M1H 3E3