Free Debt Help in Port Alberni, BC & Debt Elimination Solutions – Options, Services & Programs
How to pay off and reduce credit card debt: Debt settlement, debt management, forgiveness of debt letter, debt consolidation and more.
Do you want debt relief in Port Alberni, BC and consolidation solutions that work? Some ads make it sound easy, but finding the right solution is a process - and we can help. In Canada there are many options to deal with debt.
It can be hard to choose from the wide selection of solutions and find the one that’s right one for you. It’s important to do your research, find online reviews or ask a trusted non-profit credit counselling organization for help.
It Can Be Hard to Deal with Debt Stress – We Can Help
Get help lifting the weight of stress and money worries off your shoulders. Sleepless nights, maxed out credit cards or not being able to pay your monthly bills – that’s no way to live. And the right debt solution won’t put you deeper into debt.
We are here to help, because no matter what your situation, there is hope that you can be debt free. If you’ve been declined by your lender when you wanted to consolidate your loans, it is still possible to get back in control of your credit cards and debts. It really is. Let us show you your options.
Get started today by calling to make a free appointment to talk to one of our experienced Credit Counsellors. We're happy to share our expertise with you and answer your questions. All of our appointments are completely free, 100% confidential, and always non-judgmental.
Our Clients Interviewed on the News
On occasion, the news media will talk to one or two of our clients who are comfortable sharing their story with the public. Below you can see two of these stories.
Reasons to Make a Debt Relief Plan Today
We can help you:
- Explore options to get out of debt and become financially stable again
- Pay back your debts with one affordable monthly payment
- Save thousands of dollars of interest payments
- Learn how to manage your money well and afford bills and living expenses
Contact us now. One of our qualified Credit Counsellors would be happy to help!
Explore Your Options to Get Out of Debt - Choose the Best One
Most people really don’t know what they need to know about dealing with their debts. They need more information about short and long-term consequences and they need their questions answered.
A trained Credit Counsellor will give you the information you need so that you can make an informed decision.
A Credit Counsellor serving Port Alberni will give you details and tips about debt relief options. Some of these are:
- Debt repayment and consolidation programs to make managing all of your bills and living expenses more affordable.
- Debt management programs where your creditors help you to repay what you owe by waiving or eliminating ongoing interest and fees.
- Assistance with your budget to help you qualify to refinance your existing loan or mortgage.
- Legal options provided by a bankruptcy trustee when you are insolvent. These include referral to a trustee to find out about declaring bankruptcy or filing a Consumer Proposal when you can repay part of what you owe.
- How debt settlement works in Canada, including the advantages and disadvantages. Making one large payment in exchange for the rest of your debt being written off has long term consequences that you’ll want to know about ahead of time.
- How to research debt relief companies and find trustworthy reviews.
- How to communicate with creditors, stop stressful collection calls and write a forgiveness of debt letter.
- How to pay off government debt.
"I was in a financial hole. . .the interest alone was burying me, and I couldn't seem to make any progress paying it off. Someone in my family suggested I contact the Credit Counselling Society to see if they could help. I met with a very nice man who was able to show me how to do a proper budget, and he contacted all the creditors for me and got my interest dropped . . . He got me on a payment plan that took into consideration my income and other living expenses & bills . . . I would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants to get out of debt and start building their credit again."
- April, Actual Client Review from Facebook
Talk to a Credit Counsellor About How to Get Out of Debt
Your Counsellor will answer your questions and give you the information you need to start dealing with your debts right away. The best option will be the one that fits your budget and lets you deal with your debts once and for all.
Get Help with Your Debts – Don’t Be Afraid to Take the Next Step
Once you decide to get help from the right debt relief organization, your worries will be put at ease. Close to 70,000 Canadians last year alone contacted us for help with their finances. When asked, 97% of them responded that they would recommend our service to other people. We have also won the 2018 Consumer Choice Award in many cities in many provinces across Canada.
Find out how we can help you - Give us a call right now. After you’ve got the information you need to handle your situation, you’ll feel better.
Get Free, Confidential Debt Relief - Talk to a Credit Counsellor Right Now
The hardest part of making an appointment with a Credit Counsellor is making the call. The appointment is free, confidential and available either in person or over the phone. You aren’t obligated to anything and your Counsellor won’t judge you or your situation.
Don’t wait - Contact us now at 1-888-527-8999.
With free help available from an accredited, non-profit credit counselling organization in Port Alberni, what’s stopping you? Get debt relief today.
Learn more about the Credit Counselling Society and why so many people, governments, professionals, and community organizations trust us to help individuals with their money and debt challenges.