Free Debt Relief in Victoria, BC & Debt Elimination Solutions – Programs, Options & Services
How to pay off and reduce credit card debt: Debt settlement, debt management, forgiveness of debt letter, debt consolidation and more.
You need debt relief in Victoria, BC with a solution that works. While some ads make it sound easy, it is a process you need to be committed to - and we can help. In Canada there are many programs and ways to deal with debt.
Finding the best solution for you can be hard with so many programs and options to choose from.
Take a little time to do your research, find online reviews or ask a reputable non-profit debt counselling organization for help.
Dealing with Debt Stress is Difficult - We Can Help
Get help lifting the weight of stress and money worries off your shoulders. Sleepless nights, maxed out credit cards or not being able to pay your monthly bills – that’s no way to live. And the right debt solution won’t put you deeper into debt.
We are here to help, because no matter what your situation, there is hope that you can be debt free. If you’ve been declined by your lender when you wanted to consolidate your loans, it is still possible to get back in control of your credit cards and debts. It really is. Let us show you your options.
Begin moving forward today by arranging an appointment to speak with one of our highly trained Credit Counsellors. We're happy to help you and answer any questions you might have. All of our appointments are always free, confidential and non-judgmental.
Global TV and CTV News Interview Our Clients
On occasion, the news media will talk to one or two of our clients who are comfortable sharing their story with the public. Below you can see two of these stories.
Why You Need to Make a Debt Relief Plan Today
We can help you:
- Save thousands of dollars of interest
- Repay your debts with one manageable monthly payment
- Explore options to get out of debt and regain financial stability
- Manage your money better - pay all of your bills and living expenses
Contact us now. One of our highly trained, professional Credit & Debt Counsellors would be happy to help you!
Get Out of Debt - Explore Your Options and Choose the Best One
Most people really don’t know what they need to know about dealing with their debts. They need more information about short and long-term consequences and they need their questions answered.
A trained Credit Counsellor will give you the information you need so that you can make an informed decision.
A Credit Counsellor serving Victoria will give you details and tips about debt relief options. Some of these are:
- Debt repayment and consolidation programs to make it easier to manage all of your bill payments and living expenses.
- Debt management programs where your creditors work with you to help you repay what you owe. In many cases your creditors will stop charging you interest.
- Help with your personal or family budget if you want to refinance an existing loan or mortgage.
- Referral to a bankruptcy trustee for information on going bankrupt if you are insolvent, or filing a Consumer Proposal if you can repay part of what you owe.
- Lump sum payment arrangements and how debt settlement works in Canada. There are advantages and disadvantages to making one large payment, after which your creditors will write off anything left owing. You’ll want to know about the long term consequences ahead of time.
- Researching debt relief companies and how to find reliable, truthful reviews.
- You might not be able to repay your debts, so you need to know how to communicate with your creditors in a way to stop stressful collection calls or write a forgiveness of debt letter.
- Dealing with and paying off government debt.
"I was in a financial hole. . .the interest alone was burying me, and I couldn't seem to make any progress paying it off. Someone in my family suggested I contact the Credit Counselling Society to see if they could help. I met with a very nice man who was able to show me how to do a proper budget, and he contacted all the creditors for me and got my interest dropped . . . He got me on a payment plan that took into consideration my income and other living expenses & bills . . . I would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants to get out of debt and start building their credit again."
- April, Actual Client Review from Facebook
Talk to a Credit Counsellor About How to Get Out of Debt
Your Counsellor will answer your questions and give you the information you need to start dealing with your debts right away. The best option will be the one that fits your budget and lets you deal with your debts once and for all.
Next Steps to Take to Get Help with Your Debts
Once you decide to get help from the right debt relief organization, your worries will be put at ease. Close to 70,000 Canadians last year alone contacted us for help with their finances. When asked, 97% of them responded that they would recommend our service to other people. We have also won the 2018 Consumer Choice Award in many cities in many provinces across Canada.
Find out how we can help you - Give us a call right now. After you’ve got the information you need to handle your situation, you’ll feel better.
Get Free, Confidential Debt Help - Talk to a Credit Counsellor Right Now
Appointments are free, confidential and available either in person or over the phone. Your Counsellor won’t judge you and you’re not obligated to anything after the appointment.
Waiting might only make it worse – Contact us now at 250-382-9559.
With Canada's most trusted and highest accredited non-profit credit counselling service available in Victoria, what’s holding you back? Get relief from your stress and debt today.
Learn more about the Credit Counselling Society and why so many people, governments, professionals, and community organizations trust us to help individuals with their money and debt challenges.
Cook Medical Building
Suite 214 - 1175 Cook Street
Victoria, BC V8V 4A1