Free Debt Relief in Vancouver, BC & Debt Elimination Solutions – Programs, Options & Services
How to pay off and reduce credit card debt: Debt settlement, debt management, forgiveness of debt letter, debt consolidation and more.
You need debt relief in Vancouver, BC with a solution that works. While some ads make it sound easy, it is a process you need to be committed to - and we can help. In Canada there are many programs and ways to deal with debt.
Finding the best solution for you can be hard with so many programs and options to choose from.
Take a little time to do your research, find online reviews or ask a reputable non-profit debt counselling organization for help.
We Can Help You Eliminate the Stress of Being in Debt
Let us help you get rid of stress and money worries in your life. If you lose sleep thinking about your debts, your credit cards are maxed or you’re not sure if you can pay all of your monthly bills, you need a solution that won’t get you deeper into debt.
Regardless of your situation, there is hope that you can be debt free. Your bank might have turned you down for a consolidation loan, but it is still possible to get back on track with your credit cards and debts. We're here to help you.
Begin moving forward today by arranging an appointment to speak with one of our highly trained Credit Counsellors. We're happy to help you and answer any questions you might have. All of our appointments are always free, confidential and non-judgmental.
CTV News and Global TV Interviewing Our Clients
Occasionally, the news media will speak with one or two of our clients who are comfortable to publicly share what they've experienced. Below you can see a couple of these stories.
Creating a Debt Relief Plan – Do it Today
We can help you:
- Repay your debts with one affordable monthly payment
- Save thousands of dollars in interest
- Look at options to get out of debt and re-establish financial stability
- Pay your bills and living expenses by managing your money better
Contact us now. One of our qualified Credit Counsellors would be happy to help!
Explore Your Options to Get Out of Debt - Choose the Best One
Most people really don’t know what they need to know about dealing with their debts. They need more information about short and long-term consequences and they need their questions answered.
A trained Credit Counsellor will give you the information you need so that you can make an informed decision.
A Credit Counsellor serving Vancouver will give you details and tips about debt relief options. Some of these are:
- Debt repayment and consolidation programs to make it easier to manage all of your bill payments and living expenses.
- Debt management programs where your creditors work with you to help you repay what you owe. In many cases your creditors will stop charging you interest.
- Help with your personal or family budget if you want to refinance an existing loan or mortgage.
- Referral to a bankruptcy trustee for information on going bankrupt if you are insolvent, or filing a Consumer Proposal if you can repay part of what you owe.
- Lump sum payment arrangements and how debt settlement works in Canada. There are advantages and disadvantages to making one large payment, after which your creditors will write off anything left owing. You’ll want to know about the long term consequences ahead of time.
- Researching debt relief companies and how to find reliable, truthful reviews.
- You might not be able to repay your debts, so you need to know how to communicate with your creditors in a way to stop stressful collection calls or write a forgiveness of debt letter.
- Dealing with and paying off government debt.
"I was in a financial hole. . .the interest alone was burying me, and I couldn't seem to make any progress paying it off. Someone in my family suggested I contact the Credit Counselling Society to see if they could help. I met with a very nice man who was able to show me how to do a proper budget, and he contacted all the creditors for me and got my interest dropped . . . He got me on a payment plan that took into consideration my income and other living expenses & bills . . . I would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants to get out of debt and start building their credit again."
- April, Actual Client Review from Facebook
Talk to a Credit Counsellor About How to Get Out of Debt
Your Credit Counsellor will explain to you what you need to know so that you can start dealing with your debts right away.
Ultimately, the best option for you to choose will be the one that you can afford to follow through with, and then stay out of debt once and for all.
Next Steps to Take to Get Help with Your Debts
When you contact the right debt relief organization, you’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain. Last year alone, close to 70,000 Canadians contacted us for help with their money and debts. 97% of them reported that they would recommend our service to others. We are also the winner of the 2018 Consumer Choice Award in many cities across Canada.
Give us a call now and find out how we can help you too. Once you know how to handle your situation, you’ll feel back in control.
Free, Confidential Debt Help - Contact a Credit Counsellor Now
Having an appointment is free, confidential and you can talk to the Credit Counsellor in person or over the phone. You won’t be obligated to anything by speaking with your Counsellor, and they won’t judge you.
Don’t wait - Contact us now at 604-527-8999.
With free help available from an accredited, non-profit credit counselling organization in Vancouver, what’s stopping you? Get debt relief today.
Learn more about the Credit Counselling Society and why so many people, governments, professionals, and community organizations trust us to help individuals with their money and debt challenges.
Main Vancouver Office
Suite 495 - 1140 West Pender Street
Vancouver, BC V6E 4G1