Your credit score can be a bit of a mystery, especially if you who don’t know what affects it. And until you have bad credit, you don’t give credit reports or credit scores much thought.
- Do you want to know what affects your credit score?
- Are you curious about your credit report and what it shows?
- Do you want to know what your credit score is?
- Are you applying for financing and want to know if you’re likely to be approved?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above we can:
- Review your credit report and credit score with you free of charge.
- Outline strategies to improve your credit report and credit score.
- Provide you with access to your credit report, credit score and
free credit monitoring for one-year.
Our credit reporting service is free and confidential and available to consumers in the Lower Mainland. Contact us today to meet with an experienced Credit Counsellor at 604-527-8999.
The Credit Counselling Society is a non-profit agency that has been helping Canadians improve their financial well-being for over 20 years. We’re an award-winning organization and accredited member of the BBB and Credit Counselling Canada.
New Westminster Office
Suite 400 - 88 Sixth Street
New Westminster, BC V3L 5B3