Your credit score can be a bit of a mystery, especially if you who don’t know what affects it. And until you have bad credit, you don’t give credit reports or credit scores much thought.
- Do you want to know what affects your credit score?
- Are you curious about your credit report and what it shows?
- Do you want to know what your credit score is?
- Are you applying for financing and want to know if you’re likely to be approved?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above we can:
- Review your credit report and credit score with you free of charge.
- Outline strategies to improve your credit report and credit score.
Our credit reporting service is free and confidential and available to consumers in the Lower Mainland. Contact us today to meet with an experienced Credit Counsellor at 604-527-8999.
The Credit Counselling Society is a non-profit agency that has been helping Canadians improve their financial well-being for over 20 years. We’re an award-winning organization and accredited member of the BBB and Credit Counselling Canada.
New Westminster Office
Suite 400 - 88 Sixth Street
New Westminster, BC V3L 5B3