Popular Employee Lunch & Learn Topics
In addition to these popular workshop topics, we are happy to create workshops or webinars specifically for your employees.
Let's Talk Credit!
Whether you're just starting to use credit now or if you have more credit than you know what to do with… come find out:
- how to build a better credit rating
- what lenders look at when you apply for credit
- how to use credit and stay true to a budget
- where to get help if your debts have gotten away on you
There are so many misconceptions about how credit reporting actually works. Questions will be encouraged but you won't need to share any personal details. Come prepared to learn!
Plan Ahead - Avoid Becoming a Financial Statistic
We've all heard the numbers:
- 6 in 10 people are living pay cheque to pay cheque
- Canadians are spending $3 for every $1 they earn
- it can take more than 25 years to pay $5000 off on your credit card
You might be someone not wanting to get in over their head, you may be taking care of family both young and old or you might be looking forward to retirement in 10 or 15 years. Don't risk the life of your dreams turning into a financial nightmare. Come learn how to make smart financial choices for you and your family.
This is an interactive and friendly workshop. Questions will be encouraged but you won't need to share any personal details. You'll leave with practical tips and information that you can use right away.
Healthy Choices – Food & Finances
Have you noticed that groceries have become more expensive over the past few years? What smart choices can you make that benefit your body and your bottom line?
Whether you shop to feed an army, or it just feels like you do, come join us to learn about:
- how getting organized in the kitchen will help your budget
- the benefits of meal planning
- what to watch out for when grocery shopping
There's a lot in it for us if we make healthy choices. One good thing deserves another, so knowing how to get started with a few good choices sets you up for more!
Contact our Director of Education to find out more or to tailor a lunch & learn specifically to your needs.