Debt Problems in London, Ontario Have Solutions - We Are Here to Help
Trusted Ways to Manage and Overcome Debt Problems in London
Debt problems can happen to anyone in London, Ontario, and the one thing debt problems have in common is the huge stress, worry and sleepless nights they cause. If you’ve got a problem with debt, let us help you find the right the solution so that you can sleep better and not worry about your money and bills anymore.
How to Overcome Serious Debt Problems
When you are contemplating how to overcome debt problems in London, the best thing to do is to tackle them as soon as possible. The longer you wait, the fewer options you may have in the future.
Sometimes you might know where to start and what to do, but if you’d like some guidance or information, feel free to contact us by phone or chat anonymously with us online. We’d be happy to answer your questions or schedule you an appointment to speak confidentially with one of our qualified Credit Counsellors. There is no charge or obligation with our appointments.
|Global News interviews Julia Fletcher
after she was able to overcome
her debt problems with help from
the Credit Counselling Society.
Watch News Clip
|CTV News reveals how Dan Robinson
managed to overcome & pay off
$30,000 in debt with help & advice
from the Credit Counselling Society.
See the News Story
Our professional, friendly Credit Counsellors will help you get started with a realistic plan that’s broken down into doable steps that will get you back on track. Some of what they can help you with is:
- Putting together a budget to handle all your debts and living expenses
- Showing you things you can do right now to begin resolving your debt problems
- Discussing options with you that can help you pay down your debts or look at alternatives to going bankrupt if you aren't able to afford to repay all of the debt you owe
Warning Signs of Debt Problems for You or Someone You Know
For some people, their situation improves and they're able to manage to get back on track without anyone else helping them. However, if you have been wrestling with a debt issue for over a year, watch out for these warning signs. They might indicate that you may have a more serious debt problem.
To determine if you could use some assistance getting your debts back on the right track, ask yourself:
- Is stress from your debt making it more challenging to manage everyday life?
- Are you no longer getting ahead making minimum monthly payments?
- Has your bank or credit union turned you down for a debt consolidation loan?
- Do you need your line of credit, over draft, or credit cards to ensure you can make ends meet every month?
- Are you receiving collections letters and phone calls?
- Are you embarrassed to let others know about your financial situation?
- Are worries about money keeping you wake at night?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then you probably need help to deal with your debt, eliminate it, and get your financial picture back on track. Call us and speak with one of our experienced Debt & Credit Counselors today.
Options and Solutions to Resolve Debt Problems
It comes as no surprise that constantly worrying about money and debt problems can actually make you sick from all the stress and anxiety. In addition to these worries, we've found that a lot of people come to see us because they are afraid of what could happen to them.
Showing you options and solutions for your debt problems is only part of what we do. We’ll also take the time to answer your questions about money management issues so that you can make an informed decision about what to do and how to best deal with your debt problem.
Contact the Credit Counselling Society now by phone, email or anonymous online chat to ask us your questions or to make an appointment to speak confidentially with a Credit Counsellor in person or over the phone.
341 Talbot Street
London, ON N6A 2R5
Extra Information About How to Manage, Fix, and Overcome Debt Problems in London, Ontario
If you’re curious or if you want to learn more on your own, here is information about some of the topics we receive the most questions about from Ontarians who are looking for solutions on how to manage, fix, and overcome their debt problems.
- 12 of the Fastest and Most Effective Ways to Get Out of Debt & Pay Down Debt in Ontario
- How to Deal with Collection Calls and Demand Letters
- What to Do if You Get Turned Down for a Debt Consolidation Loan in London
- Alternatives to Declaring Bankruptcy in London
- Debt Management Plan
Give us a call at 519-286-0801. We would be happy to answer any questions you might have or refer you to an friendly, experienced professional who can provide you with the specific advice or solution you need.