Escape from the Payday Loan Cycle in Bradford, Ontario
Payday Loan Help in Bradford, Ontario - Are you feeling trapped by your payday loans? Do you feel like you’ve lost control of your pay cheques? Maybe you’re not sure what to do or what your options are.
Stop the stress and get help now.
How We Help You to Stop Re-Borrowing Your Payday Loan to Make Ends Meet
Across Ontario people we help always comment how if they had known about us sooner, they would have come for help sooner!
Let us help you get your finances back on track. We can help you get started with a plan to:
- Break the payday loan cycle
- Create a plan so that you have enough money to take care of your expenses
- Explore monthly payment and consolidation options for your debts and payday loans in Bradford
- Save thousands of dollars in interest
- Avoid having to file for bankruptcy
Sometimes it can be really hard to ask for help, but you'll feel better once you know what your options are. In fact the majority of the people we help tell us that they sleep better at night after speaking with one of our Counsellors.
We can help you look at all your options to deal with your debt and create a plan to keep your finances on track so that you don't need to borrow with payday loans.
Assistance is Only a Call Away
Contact us now by phone, email, or anonymous online chat so that we can answer your questions or make an appointment for you to speak confidentially with a qualified Credit Counsellor. Our appointments are free and do not obligate you to anything.
"I was relieved and comforted by the professional and understanding way in which I was treated and advised. I would highly recommend anyone who is in over their head with debts to schedule an appointment with a counselor asap."
- Monica, Actual Client Review from Google
Ontario Debt Relief Options a Counsellor Will Explain
There are many ways to deal with debt. Your Credit Counsellor will provide you with information so that you can make an informed decision about what is best for you.
Some of the options to deal with debt are:
- A debt consolidation and repayment program that lowers your payments and charges less interest
- Help to arrange a manageable budget so that you qualify for a consolidation loan
- Legal debt relief options offered through the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act, which can include a Consumer Proposal or bankruptcy
The Longer You Wait to Get Help with Your Payday Loans in Bradford the Less Solutions You’ll Have Available
The majority of the people that we help tell us that they struggled for over a year to deal with their payday loans. They never got ahead – only more frustrated. Don’t be one of these clients who waited. Contact us now. We serve Bradford, Ontario and can be reached at 1-888-527-8999. We’re happy to help.