Debt Problems in Chilliwack, BC Have Solutions - We Are Here to Help
Trusted Ways to Manage and Overcome Debt Problems in Chilliwack
Debt problems can creep into anyone's life in Chilliwack, BC, and the one thing they often seem to have in common is the massive anxiety, stress, and worry that they tend to cause. If you're ready to deal with your problem with debt, we can help you find the right solution for your situation so that you can sleep again and not have to agonize about your bills and financial issues anymore.
How to Overcome Serious Debt Problems
When you are contemplating how to overcome debt problems in Chilliwack, the best thing to do is to tackle them as soon as possible. The longer you wait, the fewer options you may have in the future.
If you're not sure what to do or where to start and you'd like some guidance or information, feel free to call us or anonymously chat with us online. We're happy to answer your questions or help you make an appointment to speak with one of our accredited Counsellors confidentially. There is never any charge for our appointments, and we don't obligate you anything.
|Global News interviews Julia Fletcher
after she was able to overcome
her debt problems with help from
the Credit Counselling Society.
Watch News Clip
|CTV News reveals how Dan Robinson
managed to overcome & pay off
$30,000 in debt with help & advice
from the Credit Counselling Society.
See the News Story
Our friendly, professional Credit & Debt Counsellors will help you get your finances back on track with a realistic plan that's broken down into practical steps. Here is some of what they can help you with:
- Putting together a budget to handle all your debts and living expenses
- Showing you things you can do right now to begin resolving your debt problems
- Discussing options with you that can help you pay down your debts or look at alternatives to going bankrupt if you aren't able to afford to repay all of the debt you owe
Warning Signs of Debt Problems for You or Someone You Know
For some people, their situation improves and they're able to manage to get back on track without anyone else helping them. However, if you have been wrestling with a debt issue for over a year, watch out for these warning signs. They might indicate that you may have a more serious debt problem.
To figure out if you need some assistance to get your debts back on track, ask yourself:
- Is debt stress making it more difficult to deal with everyday life?
- Do you notice that you are no longer getting ahead simply making minimum payments?
- Have you been declined for a debt consolidation loan?
- Do you depend on your credit cards, line of credit, or overdraft to make ends meet each month?
- Are you on the receiving end of collection calls or letters?
- Does your financial situation cause you embarrassment?
- Are you losing sleep at night because of worry over money problems?
If you responded "yes" to any of these questions, then it's highly likely that you need assistance putting together a plan to get your finances back on track and eliminate your debts. One of our Credit & Debt Counselors would be happy to help you. Speak with one today.
Options and Solutions for Debt Problems
It comes as no surprise that constantly worrying about money and debt problems can actually make you sick from all the stress and anxiety. In addition to these worries, we've found that a lot of people come to see us because they are afraid of what could happen to them.
Helping you work through various options and solutions for your debt challenges is only part of the help we provide. We also want to make the time to answer any questions you may have about money management, credit, and debt issues so you can make an informed choice about what to do and how you would like to deal with your debt problems.
Feel free to use the phone, anonymous online chat, or email to ask us your questions or to make an appointment to talk with one of our Debt Counsellors. Appointments with the Credit Counselling Society's Counsellors are available in person or over the phone and are always free, non-judgmental, and completely confidential.
Office Serving Chilliwack
Suite 209 - 2316 McCallum Road
Abbotsford, BC V2S 3P4
Extra Information About How to Manage, Fix, and Overcome Debt Problems in Chilliwack, BC
If you’re curious or if you want to learn more on your own, here is information about some of the topics we receive the most questions about from British Columbians who are looking for solutions on how to manage, fix, and overcome their debt problems.
- 12 of the Fastest and Most Effective Ways to Get Out of Debt & Pay Down Debt in BC
- How to Deal with Collection Calls and Demand Letters
- What to Do if You Get Turned Down for a Debt Consolidation Loan in Chilliwack
- Alternatives to Declaring Bankruptcy in Chilliwack
- Debt Management Plan
Give us a call at 604-859-5757. We would be happy to answer any questions you might have or refer you to an friendly, experienced professional who can provide you with the specific advice or solution you need.