Get Help & Solutions for Payday Loan Debt in Squamish, BC
Payday Loan Help in Squamish, BC - Are you stuck in a payday loan rut? Struggling to get back in control of your pay cheques? Maybe you’ve tried other solutions, but nothing has worked.
Stop letting the stress get to you. Get help instead.
How We Help You Break Free from Depending on Payday Loans
Across BC people we help always comment how if they had known about us sooner, they would have come for help sooner!
Let us help you get your finances back on track. We can help you get started with a plan to:
- Break the payday loan cycle
- Create a plan so that you have enough money to take care of your expenses
- Explore monthly payment and consolidation options for your debts and payday loans in Squamish
- Save thousands of dollars in interest
- Avoid having to file for bankruptcy
Sometimes it can be really hard to ask for help, but you'll feel better once you know what your options are. In fact the majority of the people we help tell us that they sleep better at night after speaking with one of our Counsellors.
We can help you look at all your options to deal with your debt and create a plan to keep your finances on track so that you don't need to borrow with payday loans.
Assistance is Only a Call Away
Get in touch with us know by phone, email, or anonymous online chat. We will respond to your questions and even help you book an appointment to meet with one of our professionally trained Credit & Debt Counsellors. Our appointments are free, confidential and without obligation.
"I cannot say enough good things about my experience with The Credit Counselling Society. Life is definitely better than it would have been. If you are struggling with debt, reach out to this Society for help...only good things will follow."
- Kate, Actual Client Review from Facebook
BC Debt Relief Options a Counsellor Will Explain
There are many ways to deal with debt. Your Credit Counsellor will provide you with information so that you can make an informed decision about what is best for you.
Some ways to deal with your debts include:
- A Debt Management Program to consolidate your payments and repay what you owe without borrowing more money
- Help from your bank or credit union once you have a realistic budget that lets you live within your means
- Legal resolutions offered through a trustee, like a Consumer Proposal or bankruptcy
The Longer You Wait to Get Help with Your Payday Loans in Squamish the Less Solutions You’ll Have Available
Countless numbers of people we have helped have told us that they stressed about their payday loans for over a year before getting help. They got deeper into debt, lost sleep and their health and work suffered. Don’t be one of them. We’re ready to help you, and we serve Squamish, BC. Contact us now at 1-888-527-8999.