Solutions to Debt Problems in Kamloops, BC - We're Here to Help
How to Manage and Overcome Major Debt Problems in Kamloops
Debt problems can happen to anyone in Kamloops, BC, and the one thing debt problems have in common is the huge stress, worry and sleepless nights they cause. If you’ve got a problem with debt, let us help you find the right the solution so that you can sleep better and not worry about your money and bills anymore.
How to Major Overcome Debt Problems in Kamloops
When you are contemplating how to overcome debt problems in Kamloops, the best thing to do is to tackle them as soon as possible. The longer you wait, the fewer options you may have in the future.
If you're not sure what to do or where to start and you'd like some guidance or information, feel free to call us or anonymously chat with us online. We're happy to answer your questions or help you make an appointment to speak with one of our accredited Counsellors confidentially. There is never any charge for our appointments, and we don't obligate you anything.
|Global TV interviews Julia Fletcher
after she eliminates her debt pro-
blems & credit card debt with help
from the Credit Counselling Society.
|CTV News interviews Dan Robinson
after he eliminated his debt
problems & $30,000 in debt with no
interest by getting help from the
Credit Counselling Society. See the Story
Our friendly, professional Credit & Debt Counsellors will help you get your finances back on track with a realistic plan that's broken down into practical steps. Here is some of what they can help you with:
- Putting together a budget to handle all your debts and living expenses
- Showing you things you can do right now to begin resolving your debt problems
- Discussing options with you that can help you pay down your debts or look at alternatives to going bankrupt if you aren't able to afford to repay all of the debt you owe
Serious Debt Problem Warning Signs
Sometimes someone may experience a sudden improvement in their situation which will allow them to get back on track without needing help from anyone else. However, if you've been battling debt problems for over a year, then pay attention to these warning signs. They often reveal more serious debt issues.
To decide if you need someone else’s assistance to get yourself back on track with your debts, ask yourself:
- Is stress about your debt making it hard to cope with everyday life?
- Do you feel that only making minimum payments isn’t getting you ahead?
- Have you been turned down for a consolidation loan?
- Do you rely on your overdraft, line of credit or credit cards to make ends meet?
- Are you receiving collection calls or letters?
- Does your financial situation cause you embarrassment?
- Are you losing sleep at night because of worry over money problems?
If you responded "yes" to any of these questions, then it's highly likely that you need assistance putting together a plan to get your finances back on track and eliminate your debts. One of our Credit & Debt Counselors would be happy to help you. Speak with one today.
Options and Solutions to Deal with Debt Problems
It comes as no surprise that constantly worrying about money and debt problems can actually make you sick from all the stress and anxiety. In addition to these worries, we've found that a lot of people come to see us because they are afraid of what could happen to them.
Helping you work through various options and solutions for your debt challenges is only part of the help we provide. We also want to make the time to answer any questions you may have about money management, credit, and debt issues so you can make an informed choice about what to do and how you would like to deal with your debt problems.
Feel free to use the phone, anonymous online chat, or email to ask us your questions or to make an appointment to talk with one of our Debt Counsellors. Appointments with the Credit Counselling Society's Counsellors are available in person or over the phone and are always free, non-judgmental, and completely confidential.
Extra Information About How to Manage, Fix, and Overcome Debt Problems in Kamloops, BC
If you want to learn more on your own, here are popular topics that we get a lot of questions from British Columbians who are searching for solutions about how to manage, fix, and eliminate their debt problems.
- 12 Ways How to Get Out of Debt in BC
- How to Deal with Collection Calls and Demand Letters
- What to Do if You Get Turned Down for a Debt Consolidation Loan in Kamloops
- Alternatives to Declaring Bankruptcy in Kamloops
- Debt Management Plan
Give us a call at 778-765-4855. We would be happy to answer any questions you might have or refer you to an friendly, experienced professional who can provide you with the specific advice or solution you need.