Escape from the Payday Loan Cycle in Comox, BC
Payday Loan Help in Comox, BC - Are you struggling to get out from under your payday loans? Has trying to make the payments taken over your life? Maybe you feel like you’re running out of options.
Stop worrying about money – you need help.
How We Help You to Stop Re-Borrowing Your Payday Loan to Make Ends Meet
Across BC many individuals and couples tell us that it would have been nice to know about our help sooner!
We can help you get your finances back on track. We can help you to:
- Stop relying on payday loans
- Show you how to manage your monthly bills and expenses to deal with your payday loans in Comox and get out of debt
- Get through the month with a realistic budget
- Save thousands of dollars in interest payments
- Avoid having to declare bankruptcy
Asking for help can be hard, or even embarrassing. We know you didn't plan to get into trouble with payday loans, so don't suffer alone. You'll feel better once you know what you can do about your debts.
Don't let payday loans become a huge burden. We can help you consolidate payments with one affordable payment that fits your budget.
Assistance is Only a Call Away
Contact us now by phone, email, or anonymous online chat so that we can answer your questions or make an appointment for you to speak confidentially with a qualified Credit Counsellor. Our appointments are free and do not obligate you to anything.
"I cannot say enough good things about my experience with The Credit Counselling Society. Life is definitely better than it would have been. If you are struggling with debt, reach out to this Society for help...only good things will follow."
- Kate, Actual Client Review from Facebook
Options in BC a Counsellor will Provide You with Information About
There’s no one-size-fits-all way to dealing with your debts. You’ll want to get information from your Counsellor that lets you deal with your circumstances once and for all.
Some ways to deal with your debts include:
- A Debt Management Program to consolidate your payments and repay what you owe without borrowing more money
- Help from your bank or credit union once you have a realistic budget that lets you live within your means
- Legal resolutions offered through a trustee, like a Consumer Proposal or bankruptcy
The Longer You Wait to Get Help with Your Payday Loans in Comox the Less Solutions You’ll Have Available
The majority of the people that we help tell us that they struggled for over a year to deal with their payday loans. They never got ahead – only more frustrated. Don’t be one of these clients who waited. Contact us now. We serve Comox, BC and can be reached at 1-888-527-8999. We’re happy to help.