Debt Problems in Vancouver, BC Have Solutions - We Are Here to Help
How to Manage and Overcome Major Debt Problems in Vancouver
Debt problems can happen to anyone in Vancouver, BC, and the one thing debt problems have in common is the huge stress, worry and sleepless nights they cause. If you’ve got a problem with debt, let us help you find the right the solution so that you can sleep better and not worry about your money and bills anymore.
How to Overcome Your Debt Problems
When you’re considering how to overcome serious debt problems in Vancouver, the best way is to tackle them sooner than later. Waiting and hoping that things will get better means that you will probably end up with less options available to you in the future.
You may have some idea about where to begin and what to do, but if you would like some help or guidance, please feel free to chat with us anonymously on our website or contact us by phone. We'd be happy to answer any questions you might have or help you make an appointment to talk with one of our professionally certified Credit Counsellors. Our appointments are always free, confidential, and without any obligation of any kind.
|Global News interviews Julia Fletcher
after she was able to overcome
her debt problems with help from
the Credit Counselling Society.
Watch News Clip
|CTV News reveals how Dan Robinson
managed to overcome & pay off
$30,000 in debt with help & advice
from the Credit Counselling Society.
See the News Story
Our friendly, professional Credit & Debt Counsellors will help you get your finances back on track with a realistic plan that's broken down into practical steps. Here is some of what they can help you with:
- Putting together a budget to handle all your debts and living expenses
- Showing you things you can do right now to begin resolving your debt problems
- Discussing options with you that can help you pay down your debts or look at alternatives to going bankrupt if you aren't able to afford to repay all of the debt you owe
Serious Debt Problem Warning Signs
For some people, their situation improves and they're able to manage to get back on track without anyone else helping them. However, if you have been wrestling with a debt issue for over a year, watch out for these warning signs. They might indicate that you may have a more serious debt problem.
To decide if you need someone else’s assistance to get yourself back on track with your debts, ask yourself:
- Is stress about your debt making it hard to cope with everyday life?
- Do you feel that only making minimum payments isn’t getting you ahead?
- Have you been turned down for a consolidation loan?
- Do you rely on your overdraft, line of credit or credit cards to make ends meet?
- Are you receiving collection calls or letters?
- Does your financial situation cause you embarrassement?
- Are you losing sleep at night because of worry over money problems?
If you responded "yes" to any of these questions, then it's highly likely that you need assistance putting together a plan to get your finances back on track and eliminate your debts. One of our Credit & Debt Counselors would be happy to help you. Speak with one today.
Options and Solutions to Resolve Debt Problems
Worrying about money and debt problems can literally make you sick from all the stress. But in addition to worrying about their money, we’ve found that many people come to us afraid of what might happen to them.
Walking you through options and solutions for your debt problems is part of how we can help you. We also take the time to answer any questions you might have about how to manage money, debt, and credit so that you can make informed choices about what to do and how to best deal with your debt problems.
Take the time now to contact the Credit Counselling Society by phone, email, or anonymous online chat to ask us the questions on your mind or to make an appointment to confidentially speak with one of our Credit Counsellors over the phone or in person.
Main Vancouver Office
Suite 495 - 1140 West Pender Street
Vancouver, BC V6E 4G1
Extra Information About How to Manage, Fix, and Overcome Debt Problems in Vancouver, BC
If you want to learn more on your own, here are popular topics that we get a lot of questions from
British Columbians who are searching for solutions about how to manage, fix, and eliminate their debt problems.
- 12 Ways How to Get Out of Debt in BC
- How to Deal with Collection Calls and Demand Letters
- What to Do if You Get Turned Down for a Debt Consolidation Loan in Vancouver
- Alternatives to Declaring Bankruptcy in Vancouver
- Debt Management Plan
Give us a call at 604-527-8999. We would be happy to answer any questions you might have or refer you to an friendly, experienced professional who can provide you with the specific advice or solution you need.