Stop Being Frustrated by Payday Loans | Abbotsford, BC
Payday Loan Help in Abbotsford, BC - Are you feeling trapped by your payday loans? Do you feel like you’ve lost control of your pay cheques? Maybe you’re not sure what to do or what your options are.
Stop the stress and get help now.
How We Help You to Stop Re-Borrowing Your Payday Loan to Make Ends Meet
People we help across BC often tell us that they wish they had come to see us sooner!
Let us help you get back on track. We can help you to:
- Stop the payday loan cycle
- Create a plan so that you don't have more month than money
- Explore options to consolidate payday loans and debts in Abbotsford into one affordable monthly payment to get out of debt
- Avoid bankruptcy
- Save thousands in interest
Asking for help can be hard, or even embarrassing. We know you didn't plan to get into trouble with payday loans, so don't suffer alone. You'll feel better once you know what you can do about your debts.
We can help you look at all your options to deal with your debt and create a plan to keep your finances on track so that you don't need to borrow with payday loans.
Assistance is Only a Call Away
Contact us now by phone, email, or anonymous online chat so that we can answer your questions or make an appointment for you to speak confidentially with a qualified Credit Counsellor. Our appointments are free and do not obligate you to anything.
"I cannot say enough good things about my experience with The Credit Counselling Society. Life is definitely better than it would have been. If you are struggling with debt, reach out to this Society for help...only good things will follow."
- Kate, Actual Client Review from Facebook
BC Debt Relief Options a Counsellor Will Explain
There are many ways to deal with debt. Your Credit Counsellor will provide you with information so that you can make an informed decision about what is best for you.
Some ways to deal with your debts include:
- A Debt Management Program to consolidate your payments and repay what you owe without borrowing more money
- Help to arrange a manageable budget so that you qualify for a consolidation loan
- Legal debt relief options offered through the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act, which can include a Consumer Proposal or bankruptcy
Don’t Wait to Get Help with Your Abbotsford Payday Loans – You’ll Have Less Options the Longer You Wait
Countless numbers of people we have helped have told us that they stressed about their payday loans for over a year before getting help. They got deeper into debt, lost sleep and their health and work suffered. Don’t be one of them. We’re ready to help you, and we serve Abbotsford, BC. Contact us now at 604-859-5757.
Suite 101A - 33140 Mill Lake Road
Abbotsford, BC V2S 2A5