Get Help & Solutions for Payday Loan Debt in Leduc, Alberta
Payday Loan Help in Leduc, Alberta - Are you feeling trapped by your payday loans? Do you feel like you’ve lost control of your pay cheques? Maybe you’re not sure what to do or what your options are.
Stop the stress and get help now.
How We Help You to Stop Re-Borrowing Your Payday Loan to Make Ends Meet
Across Alberta people we help always comment how if they had known about us sooner, they would have come for help sooner!
Let us help you get your finances back on track. We can help you get started with a plan to:
- Break the payday loan cycle
- Create a plan so that you have enough money to take care of your expenses
- Explore monthly payment and consolidation options for your debts and payday loans in Leduc
- Save thousands of dollars in interest
- Avoid having to file for bankruptcy
Asking for help can be hard, or even embarrassing. We know you didn't plan to get into trouble with payday loans, so don't suffer alone. You'll feel better once you know what you can do about your debts.
We can help you look at all your options to deal with your debt and create a plan to keep your finances on track so that you don't need to borrow with payday loans.
Contact Us Now
Give us a call and ask us your questions and find out what you need to know about dealing with your debts. We’ll also be happy to make you an appointment so that you can speak confidentially about your situation with one of our friendly, accredited Debt Counsellors. Contact us now by phone, email, or anonymous online chat.
"I cannot say enough good things about my experience with The Credit Counselling Society. Life is definitely better than it would have been. If you are struggling with debt, reach out to this Society for help...only good things will follow."
- Kate, Actual Client Review from Facebook
Alberta Debt Relief Options a Counsellor Will Explain
There’s no one-size-fits-all way to dealing with your debts. You’ll want to get information from your Counsellor that lets you deal with your circumstances once and for all.
Some of the ways to resolve your debt troubles are:
- A debt repayment plan with reduced interest and consolidated payments
- Help putting together an affordable monthly budget so you can live within your means and qualify for a debt consolidation loan from your bank or credit union
- Legal ways of eliminating debt, like bankruptcy or a Consumer Proposal
Don’t Wait to Get Help with Your Leduc Payday Loans – You’ll Have Less Options the Longer You Wait
Most of the people that we help report that they were stuck in the payday loan cycle for over a year before getting help. Break out of the trap and get on with your life. Contact us now from Leduc, Alberta for help at 780-701-0083.
Office Serving Leduc
Suite 200 - 6005 Gateway Boulevard
Edmonton, AB T6H 2H3