Help with Debt Problems in St. Albert, Alberta - Real Solutions That Really Work
How to Manage and Overcome Major Debt Problems in St. Albert
Debt problems can creep into anyone's life in St. Albert, Alberta, and the one thing they often seem to have in common is the massive anxiety, stress, and worry that they tend to cause. If you're ready to deal with your problem with debt, we can help you find the right solution for your situation so that you can sleep again and not have to agonize about your bills and financial issues anymore.
How to Overcome Your Debt Problems
When you are looking at how to overcome major debt problems in St. Albert, the best course of action is to tackle them sooner rather than later. Simply hoping and waiting for things to improve will likely result in less options being available to you down the road.
Sometimes you might know where to start and what to do, but if you’d like some guidance or information, feel free to contact us by phone or chat anonymously with us online. We’d be happy to answer your questions or schedule you an appointment to speak confidentially with one of our qualified Credit Counsellors. There is no charge or obligation with our appointments.
|Julia Fletcher is interviewed by Global
TV after the Credit Counselling Society
helped her overcome her debt problems
and repay her debt with no interest.
Watch News Story
|CTV story shows how Dan Robinson
paid off $30,000 in debt with no
interest after receiving help from
the Credit Counselling Society.
CTV - Help to Pay Down Debt
Our professional, friendly Credit Counsellors will help you get started with a realistic plan that’s broken down into doable steps that will get you back on track. Some of what they can help you with is:
- Putting together a budget to handle all your debts and living expenses
- Showing you things you can do right now to begin resolving your debt problems
- Discussing options with you that can help you pay down your debts or look at alternatives to going bankrupt if you aren't able to afford to repay all of the debt you owe
Warning Signs for Serious Debt Problems that Require Attention
Sometimes your situation will improve and you’ll be able to get back on track without anyone else’s help. But if you’ve been struggling for over a year with your debt issues, look out for these warning signs that you might have a more serious debt problem.
To decide if you need someone else’s assistance to get yourself back on track with your debts, ask yourself:
- Is stress about your debt making it hard to cope with everyday life?
- Do you feel that only making minimum payments isn’t getting you ahead?
- Have you been turned down for a consolidation loan?
- Do you rely on your overdraft, line of credit or credit cards to make ends meet?
- Are you receiving collection calls or letters?
- Are you embarrassed by your financial situation?
- Are you having trouble sleeping because of money worries?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions about the signs of debt problems, then you most likely need help to eliminate your debts and get your finances back on track. Speak with one of our Credit & Debt Counselors today.
Options and Solutions for Debt Problems
Worry over money and debt problems can make you sick from all the anxiety and stress. In addition to all this, we see many people coming to see us who are afraid about what may happen to them.
Showing you options and solutions for your debt problems is only part of what we do. We’ll also take the time to answer your questions about money management issues so that you can make an informed decision about what to do and how to best deal with your debt problem.
Contact the Credit Counselling Society now by phone, email or anonymous online chat to ask us your questions or to make an appointment to speak confidentially with a Credit Counsellor in person or over the phone.
Additional Information About How to Manage & Fix Debt Problems to Get Them Under Control in St. Albert, Alberta
If you’re curious or if you want to learn more on your own, here is information about some of the topics we receive the most questions about from Albertans who are looking for solutions on how to manage, fix, and overcome their debt problems.
- 12 of the Fastest and Most Effective Ways to Get Out of Debt & Pay Down Debt in Alberta
- How to Deal with Collection Calls and Demand Letters
- What to Do if You Get Turned Down for a Debt Consolidation Loan in St. Albert
- Alternatives to Declaring Bankruptcy in St. Albert
- Debt Management Plan
Give us a call at 1-888-527-8999. We would be happy to answer any questions you might have or refer you to an friendly, experienced professional who can provide you with the specific advice or solution you need.