Your Privacy is our Promise
If you wish to speak with us about your situation or if you choose to take advantage of one of our debt relief programs, you can rest assured that all information you share with us is held in complete confidence, and protecting your privacy is of paramount importance to us.
The Credit Counselling Society is committed to keeping your personal information secure. We do not sell or trade personal information. The knowledge and consent of our clients is required for the collection, use and disclosure of personal information. We ensure to the best of our ability that the personal information we hold is accurate and current.
We protect your information by:
- maintaining your personal information in secure office facilities
- using encryption technology and secure networks
- hiring qualified employees who are trained in the importance of maintaining the privacy and protection of personal information
- requiring these employees and authorized third parties to sign a confidentiality and privacy agreement
How we use your personal information:
- to provide you with advice, information and assistance on personal money management issues, using credit wisely and resolving debt and financial problems
- to process and maintain your enrollment in our debt management programs
- to internally monitor the quality of our services and programs
- for audit and/or legal purposes
We also use the aggregate information from the personal information collected to:
- help us identify services and programs that may benefit our current and future clients
- help us plan our awareness and marketing initiatives in the communities we serve
- maintain the ongoing financial support and cooperation of our stakeholders
No individual can be identified through this information.
While every effort is made to ensure that our website contains accurate information at the time of viewing, we reserve the right to make changes to our site without prior notice.
We may include links to other sites and if you decide to follow those links, we cannot be held responsible for the privacy practices and content of those sites.
Questions regarding privacy:
If you have any questions regarding this statement or would like to communicate your concerns with the Credit Counselling Society, please contact us by email at email@example.com or in writing to:
Credit Counselling Society
Suite 400 - 88 Sixth Street
New Westminster, BC V3L 5B3