How to pay off and reduce credit card debt: Debt settlement, debt management, forgiveness of debt letter, debt consolidation and more.
You need debt relief in Calgary, Alberta with a solution that works. While some ads make it sound easy, it is a process you need to be committed to - and we can help. In Canada there are many programs and ways to deal with debt.
|Julia Fletcher is interviewed by Global TV
after she pays off $10,000 in debt
with no interest due to help from the
Credit Counselling Society. Watch Story
|CTV story shows how Dan Robinson
pays off $30,000 in debt with zero
interest after getting help from
the Credit Counselling Society.
CTV - Help to Pay Down Debt
Finding the best solution for you can be hard with so many programs and options to choose from.
Take a little time to do your research, find online reviews or ask a reputable non-profit debt counselling organization for help.
It Can Be Hard to Deal with Debt Stress – We Can Help
Stress and worries about money will wear you down. With credit cards at their limits, trouble sleeping and not enough money to pay monthly bills, you need to know where to turn for real solutions. Find out how to deal with your debts without borrowing more money.
Regardless of your situation, there is hope that you can be debt free. Your bank might have turned you down for a consolidation loan, but it is still possible to get back on track with your credit cards and debts. We're here to help you.
Why You Need to Make a Debt Relief Plan Today
We can help you:
- Save thousands of dollars of interest
- Repay your debts with one manageable monthly payment
- Explore options to get out of debt and regain financial stability
- Manage your money better - pay all of your bills and living expenses
Contact us now. One of our highly trained, professional Credit & Debt Counsellors would be happy to help you!
Explore Your Options to Get Out of Debt - Choose the Best One
Most people really don’t know what they need to know about dealing with their debts. They need more information about short and long-term consequences and they need their questions answered.
A trained Credit Counsellor will give you the information you need so that you can make an informed decision.
A Credit Counsellor serving Calgary will give you details and tips about debt relief options. Some of these are:
- Debt repayment and consolidation programs to make it easier to manage all of your bill payments and living expenses.
- Debt management programs where your creditors work with you to help you repay what you owe. In many cases your creditors will stop charging you interest.
- Help with your personal or family budget if you want to refinance an existing loan or mortgage.
- Referral to a bankruptcy trustee for information on going bankrupt if you are insolvent, or filing a Consumer Proposal if you can repay part of what you owe.
- Lump sum payment arrangements and how debt settlement works in Canada. There are advantages and disadvantages to making one large payment, after which your creditors will write off anything left owing. You’ll want to know about the long term consequences ahead of time.
- Researching debt relief companies and how to find reliable, truthful reviews.
- You might not be able to repay your debts, so you need to know how to communicate with your creditors in a way to stop stressful collection calls or write a forgiveness of debt letter.
- Dealing with and paying off government debt.
Talk to a Credit Counsellor About How to Get Out of Debt
Ask your Counsellor your questions so that you understand the options you have to deal with your debts, starting right away.
The longer you wait, the less options you’ll have. The best solution to choose will be the one that fits your budget and helps you avoid getting into debt again in the future.
Take the Next Step to Get Help with Your Debts
When you contact the right debt relief organization, you’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain. Last year alone, over 60,000 Canadians contacted us for help with their money and debts. 98% of them reported that they would recommend our service to others. We are also the winner of the 2015 Consumer Choice Award in many cities across Canada.
Give us a call now and find out how we can help you too. Once you know how to handle your situation, you’ll feel back in control.
Get Free, Confidential Debt Relief - Talk to a Credit Counsellor Right Now
Appointments are free, confidential and available either in person or over the phone. Your Counsellor won’t judge you and you’re not obligated to anything after the appointment.
Waiting might only make it worse – Contact us now at 403-263-9905.
With Canada's most trusted and highest accredited non-profit credit counselling service available in Calgary, what’s holding you back? Get relief from your stress and debt today.
Learn more about the Credit Counselling Society and why so many people, governments, professionals, and community organizations trust us to help individuals with their money and debt challenges.
Suite 210 - 1935 32 Avenue NE
Calgary, AB T2E 7C8