Credit card debt reduction and how to get out of debt: Settling what you owe, debt management, debt forgiveness letter, debt consolidation and more.
Do you want debt relief in Canada and solutions that work? Some ads make it sound easy, but finding the right solution is a process - and we can help. In Canada there are many options to deal with debt.
|Julia Fletcher is interviewed by Global TV
after she pays off $10,000 in debt
with no interest due to help from the
Credit Counselling Society. Watch Story
|CTV story shows how Dan Robinson
pays off $30,000 in debt with zero
interest after getting help from
the Credit Counselling Society. Watch Now
It can be hard to choose from the wide selection of solutions and find the one that’s right one for you. It’s important to do your research, find online reviews or ask a trusted non-profit credit counselling organization for help.
It Can Be Hard to Deal with Debt Stress – We Can Help
Let us help you get rid of stress and money worries in your life. If you lose sleep thinking about your debts, your credit cards are maxed or you’re not sure if you can pay all of your monthly bills, you need a solution that won’t get you deeper into debt.
Even if you’ve been declined by your bank when you tried to consolidate your loans, it is possible to get back in control of your credit cards and debts. Regardless of your situation, there is hope that you can be debt free. We are here to help.
Reasons to Make a Debt Relief Plan Today
We can help you:
- Repay your debts with one affordable monthly payment
- Save thousands of dollars in interest
- Look at options to get out of debt and re-establish financial stability
- Pay your bills and living expenses by managing your money better
Contact us now. One of our highly trained, professional Credit & Debt Counsellors would be happy to help you!
Explore Your Options to Get Out of Debt - Choose the Best One
When you start looking at what to do about your debts, it can be hard to know which option will work best. An experienced Credit Counsellor will answer your questions, explain the short and long-term consequences and give you the information you need to make a decision.
Some of the debt relief options and tips a Canadian Credit Counsellor will explain are:
- Debt repayment and consolidation programs to make managing all of your bills and living expenses more affordable.
- Debt management programs where your creditors help you to repay what you owe by waiving or eliminating ongoing interest and fees.
- Assistance with your budget to help you qualify to refinance your existing loan or mortgage.
- Legal options provided by a bankruptcy trustee when you are insolvent. These include referral to a trustee to find out about declaring bankruptcy or filing a Consumer Proposal when you can repay part of what you owe.
- How debt settlement works in Canada, including the advantages and disadvantages. Making one large payment in exchange for the rest of your debt being written off has long term consequences that you’ll want to know about ahead of time.
- How to research debt relief companies and find trustworthy reviews.
- How to communicate with creditors, stop stressful collection calls and write a forgiveness of debt letter.
- How to pay off government debt.
Talk to a Credit Counsellor About How to Get Out of Debt
Your Credit Counsellor will explain to you what you need to know so that you can start dealing with your debts right away.
Ultimately, the best option for you to choose will be the one that you can afford to follow through with, and then stay out of debt once and for all.
Take the Next Step to Get Help with Your Debts
You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain when you contact the right debt relief organization. Last year alone, over 60,000 Canadians asked us for help. 98% of them said they would recommend our service to others. We are also the winner of the 2015 Consumer Choice Award in several cities across Canada.
Give us a call right now to find out how we can help you too. You’ll feel better knowing how to handle your situation.
Get Free, Confidential Debt Help - Talk to a Credit Counsellor Right Now
Having an appointment is free, confidential and you can talk to the Credit Counsellor in person or over the phone. You won’t be obligated to anything by speaking with your Counsellor, and they won’t judge you.
Waiting might only make it worse – Contact us now at 1-888-527-8999.
With the most trusted and highest accredited non-profit credit counselling service available in Canada, what’s holding you back? Get relief from your stress and debt today.
Find out more about the Credit Counselling Society and why people trust us to help them with their money and debt problems.